Saturday, August 9, 2008

Whoever creates Wiki is a Genius.

I tried. I tried so hard not to hate Lynn Collins. I did. I did tried. So hard, even. But I couldn't. I wanted to have a positive thought for her. I don't even know her for god sake. But when I found out about her, that all done is done. She doesn't make me like her. She's too old to marry Steven Strait who is 22 years old. Guess how old she is? 29 years old. So, don't blame me. When I found out about her age, I still manage to keep a positive thought. Then I went and search for her pictures, and I actually thought Steven smart enough to marry someone pretty so I could forgive him for marrying someone older. But he fails to impress.

what does he see in her? all I see is terrible make up and wrinkles. Ah, Steven. Who would've thought? Okayy. Let's not talk about her. Makes me want to take a plane to Hollywood right this instance and just shake Steven up and ask him " What the hell is wrong with you? Are you blind? ARE YOU?!"

Let's talk about good news.

  1. Confessions of a Shopaholic is currently in post-production and is set to be released on February 13, 2009
  2. Bride Wars is an upcoming movie from the executive producer of Uptown Girls and the writer of 10 Things I Hate About You, Karen McCullah Lutz ( i read her debut novel!) starring Kate Hudson and Anne Hathaway out on January 9, 2009.
  3. 17 Again is a 2009 Big-like comedy film from New Line Cinema starring Matthew Perry and Zac Efron, and directed by Burr Steers. Slated for release on February 20, 2009.
  4. The Proposal is an American comedy film directed by Anne Fletcher(producer for Step Up). The screenplay was written by Pete Chiarelli and stars Sandra Bullock and Ryan Reynolds.[1] The film is slated to be released on September 25, 2009 by Touchstone Pictures.
  5. He's Just Not That Into You is an American romantic comedy film.Produced by Drew Barrymore's Flower Films, it stars Ben Affleck, Jennifer Aniston, Drew Barrymore, Scarlett Johansson, Justin Long, Jennifer Connelly, Ginnifer Goodwin, Kevin Connolly, and Bradley Cooper; and is being directed by Ken Kwapis.
    On June 26, 2008, the release date was moved from October 24, 2008 to February 6, 2009

Amazing how much information one website can give you right? AH. So now, I'm headed for the newspaper to decide which movie to watch. What's your suggestion?

Taa, darlings.

No comments: