Monday, August 18, 2008

still waiting, still hoping.

I don't drink coffee. Why? Well firstly, because it doesn't even taste nice. Secondly and the main reason ; it stuns your growth. Or so I've read. I am still waiting to grow a few more cm. Maybe till I reach 173? God. I'm only 5'5 now. I want to be at least 5'7. Its not fair. Especially that Usain Bolt(or whoever his name is. the one who won the 100m race from Brazil). He's 190 cm/ 6f 5. It ain't fair. I know I slouch, so if I'm taller then I can slouch and still look tall. HAHA. That's stupid. Im trying hard not to slouch. Im trying to stand up/sit up straight. But it's just so hard to get out of the comfortable zone. It's not painful, it's just frustrating. I don't have that enough self control. I don't have enough determination to actually stand up straight all the time. Sometimes I just slip.

Wall.E was fun. It would be better if the guy next to me doesn't imitate every sound Wall.E did. He's Arab or something. Gawd, it's so annoying. Plus, he can't keep his hand to himself. It keeps sliding on my arm rest. On MINE! He has his own on the other side for god sake.

Adlin is clearly having an effect on me. I think I'm obsessed with Twilight and its all Adlin's fault. Saw Breaking Dawn at Kino just now but didn't bought it. I know Adlin would throw a fit if I did. She wants to be the first to read it (among us obviously) Turns out I didn't have to, (buy the book) she sent me a text saying she just bought it. Also, Adlin is making me so curious about Breaking Dawn that I read the plot at Wikipedia. I am so pissed at myself. I shouldn't have. Now, it's no surprise. I even read the last page on Breaking Dawn just now. I never do that. I always always read it from the first to last. I never try to sneek / peek the last page. Adlin is having a bad effect on me.

Penelope is coming out soon and I really wanna watch it. Am I really obsessed with movies now? Yes, I think I am actually. Gonna watch The Other Boleyn Girl tomorrow because Hummy keep telling me to watch it. No good book lately. I really miss This Lullaby. Dexter and Remy is the best. I love them with all my heart.

I really hate it when someone asks my opinion on clothes. They should now better. I always feel guilty. I don't care at all about which shirt looks better, or which pants makes the shirt stands out. I don't give a damn. I always try too hard to read their mind. To actually tell which one that person like. I guess with my dad, I'm good with that. He was so satisfied with the cargo pants I choosed for my brother that he said I could go to Kinokuniya after that. ( before that, he said I couldn't go) but just as we were about to get out from the store, he saw another pants which is much more better and reallly regretted buying the other one. As a result, I only get to go to Kinokuniya for 10 min.


Stephenie Meyer said in an interview that she's still not done with Leah's story and I'm glad. I am not satisfied either. YEY! I know there's more to Leah.

Sarah Dessen says This Lullaby is one of her personal favourite. YEY! HAha

Oh and another thing. I know this sounds ridiculous and I think way too much but it actually make sense.

I was reading Seventeen's may 2003 Issue where there was this interview with Andy Roddick. It mentioned that Mandy was at the same place Andy was because she was filming How to Deal. And I know they broke up, but I still think they're a cute couple. And come to think of this, it's all because of Sarah Dessen! If she didnt wrote That Summer and Someone Like You, then no movie would have been made, and Mandy won't be at the place where Andy were, and they would not meet and the cute couple(while it lasted) wouldn't happen.

Goodness, I really take things way toooo intensely, don't I?

Taa, darlings.

No comments: