Friday, August 8, 2008

we don't work for the same community

Ah. Guess what? It's 4 in the morning. Hey, that reminds me of Gwen's song. Anyway, lately, Ive been sleeping early. I get sleeepy when it's barely even 10. Whaddaheell? So I told my Dad to bring back the laptop but I didn't get a chance to use it as I was probably in chocolate heaven in my dreams. So here I am, I woke up at 4 especially for it. Ooh, I'm wide awake too! Can you just believe it? No hint of sleepiness. I woke up and headed straight to the Twilights website because Adlin was just babbling about it yesterday and I felt quite sad that I didn't know it. I know, pathetic right? She finished New Moon and didn't brought it to school. That's meaaaaan. What does that say for our friendship hah? HAh? She's not coming today so that means I have to wake up early on Sat and actually go to school, just for the sake of New Moon. but it isnt that bad. They are doing this Teknik Menjawab Sains so I guess, it's good for my sake although I know I'm not going to pay my full attention to it. I a.m. B.O.R.E.D. Just now, I dreamt about going to this shopping mall, and there's two floor just full of books. Sadly, it's not all YA books but pretty good. I dreamt going there with my auntie, Hanim. Ahh, how I wish it would come true.

I am watching Twilight trailer right now, is it just me or Robert Pattinson looks weird? I've never had a thing with him, even in Harry Potter although he is the perfect Cedric Diggory. I have something against perfect boys. It just makes them seems more GAY. I mean, theorically no one's perfect, they just appear to be. But thats a turndown already for me. I love mens / boys with flaws. Full flaws. Like Dexter in This Lullaby. God! Now, I can't stop smiling. Mention This Lullaby and it's like kryptonite to me. My knees goes weak, I tremble and my smile just seem to go up. Pathetic actually to think about it. Isn't this what people always say about their significant other? Yet I am here, talking about a book.

Although boys with flaws are what interest me the most, the guy I'm writing in this so called book is actually perfect. Maybe just a tiny teensy part of me, like a boy who's perfect but for now, I can't help hating all that is. So no offence to the hot/smart combination of boys, it's just me. The others doesn't think you're gay. It's just me. YOU GAY MORON! YOU AIN'T PERFECT. YOU'RE JUST TOOOO GAY TO BE HETEROSEXUAL.

SEE? I just can't help it. It's not me. It's this mind, and this hand. They seem to work together.


Now, I'm crapping. Okay, bye and I know, you'll love me forever I don't need to remind you like that pathetic Gossip Girl who ends every post with you know you love me.

IT'S THIS MIND! AND HAND!! IT AINT ME.

Taa, darlings.

1 comment:

Dona said...

IT'S THIS MIND! AND HAND!! IT AINT ME


'HAND!!' ?