Saturday, March 28, 2009

Celeb Junkie!

This is Dakota Fanning all grown up.




She reminds me of Amanda Seyfried




whom I've just discovered was on the cover of Francine Pascal's Victoria Martin series before she made it big. --I've read My Mother Was Never A Kid :)




Mischa Barton just broke off her almost one-year relationship with boyfriend, Luke Pritchard of The Kooks.



The final episode of ER is finally here! With my lovely Noah Wyle and guess who as the latest addition of ER doctor? Alexis Bledel! Woooooooot

click here to find out more

and finally, on a totally unrelated note, I just want to make Asue jealous because she has just developed a crush on Hugh.





I couldn't even find a picture of them holding hands so this was the best. Isnt the picture breathtaking? It looks like it came out from an ad in a magazine (just ignore the JFXonline.com thing, I know I do)


Hugh Dancy is Prince Charmont from the 2004 movie Ella Enchanted starring Anne Hathaway. (Hah, in your face. Prince Charmont is so much better in book)

He met Claire Danes on the set of Evening also starring Toni Collete, Natasha Richardson and veteran actress Vanessa Redgrave. They eventually hook up but broke up for a couple of months before giving their relationship a second chance. Hugh finally proposed on 9 Feb 2009.
HEADS UP, Pie-Pie!

1 comment:

siastashu said...

no.i'm not jealous. it's not like they're kissing or something. bluekk hehe