Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Sorry, I Take My Coffee Black.

Okay. I am flabbergasted. I am excited. Ask me why I'm excited? (and yes, it has something to do with books. Come on, don't you know me better?) I, of all people, found out that Little Black Dress will be making a reprint of See Jane Score. If you are a loyal reader of mine and remembers every tiny little detail I've mentioned you will remember me getting heartbroken over the fact that LBD doesn't make copies of the book. So, what a joy, indeed right!

See Jane Score is written by Rachel Gibson. Its a romance novel. (Oh no, there goes my secret!) Yeap, this is me self-professing that romance novels are my guilty pleasure. Exclusive :Breaking Story! E! News worthy. But hey, if Bette from Everybody Worth Knowing can read it since she's 12, so can I. and I'm 4 years older. Well, almost. In about 2 months and a half. Stop making fun of me. As if you don't have your own guilty pleasure. Oh, yes you do. You just don't know it yet. Anyway, I've read about 3 of Rachel Gibson's book but this, thiss was my favourite. All I had to do was read the summary and fell head over heels. You know how I can't resist the classic love-hate attraction. Just think 10 Things I Hate About You, and The Notebook.



Oh god, I can't wait to get my hands on this! Seriously, seriously! Rasa macam nak keluar rumah pukul 2 pagi ketuk pintu jiran lepas tu main kejar kejar.

The strange truth is, that there is already copy of this book in stores at Kinokuniya since last year. Published by Avon. I know, I couldve read it by now. I just wanted LBD to publish it. I don't know why. Strange, isnt it? Okay. Okay. So it might be a bit because LBD's book are way cheaper than Avon's. I mean, rm19.90 compared with rm31.96 (you do the math. I suck at math). And also of the cover. LBD has much much more interesting covers which won't cause other people giving me stares.


Now, all I have to do is wait. Wait for the book here, in Malaysia. Which I don't think will take very long. As far as I know lah.

I'll definitely see me score! Woooott

No comments: