Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Oh, You Generous People!

I did my routine of blog hopping, just to see whats new on the lit blogs when POOF! I saw this title that, literally took my breath away. The Story Siren have decided to give out 10 arcs in honor of celebrating her 100k visitors! I KNOW RIGHT!!

10 ARCS man! I mean, like WOW! I can barely hold myself together.

* Nothing But Ghosts by Beth Kephart
* Warrior Princess by Frewin Jones
* Flygirl by Sherri L. Smith
* Breathing by Cheryl Renee Herbsman
* Coffeehouse Angel by Suzanne Selfors
* Sloane Sisters by Anna Carey
* A Map of the Known World by Lisa Anne Sandell
* Sea Change by Aimee Friedman
* Something Maybe by Elizabeth Scott
* The Forest of Hands and Teeth by Carrie Ryan



I know for sure that my chances of actually winning all that is like zero to none, but hey a girl can dream, right? Gosh, just the thought of it. I feel like fainting wehhh.

10 arcs is like wow. I mean I would be glad just getting one book. but this is 10, and its arcs, no less!


Oh boy, here I go again. Lusting over this and get my heartbroken on April 8th when I realize I lost the contest.


THE THINGS THEY DO TO ME.

p/s; arcs is an acronym for Advance Reading Copies.

I knowwwwwww, swooooooooon.

No comments: