Saturday, March 28, 2009

Its Too Far To Survive The Fall

Do you know how tormenting it is to enter a bookstore and leave without purchasing a thing? There I was, so excited to see Jessica's Guide on the new release section, but I held my breath because I know I can't afford it. (Hardcovers are such bitchesssssss)

then I saw City of Bones and City of Ashes!

AND MY HEART LITERALLY STOPPED BEATING.


I was cursing every second in my mind.

Since I am such a total dweeb, I read Clary's birthday part in City of Bones. I just love spoilers! I don't know why.

Oh and guess what? Sweethearts the paperback version is available in MPH!

p/s; I promise the next time I post, it will contain more than 250 character anddddddd it's not going to be about books. I just can't resist posting about books! PERGHHHHHHHH.

No comments: