Thursday, March 26, 2009

You'd Be Inclined To Be Mine For The Taking

I don't care if you've been better. All I care is that you're trying to be greater.


This is not some stupid song where I tell you about the textures of your lips, or expressing that my love to you is so deep. This is just some pathetic attempt, lame I know, but my heart yearns for something more. I am that fool who screams on the top of the hill. Who blames nature for how his life turns out to be. I am the actor playing his last scene on stage. Who puts on a mask and smiles for the world. I am the singer who belts out the melody. Who reaches the highest notes because he cant reach up high on the sky. I am at fault, guilty as charged. Frisk me up, lock me down in the chamber. My soul has drifted away, gone but always in my mine, I will remember.


(i have a pretty imaginative brain, which brings me no good. Sad to say)

No comments: