Sunday, March 1, 2009

I'm So Sorry But I Can Do This No More

If there is a machine that could capture everything I have on my mind and write it automatically as a blog post, I might probably be on my 200th. Ah well, if there were such a thing. But there isn't, so you find my blog dead, with updates once a week. If only you know the truth.

If, If, If!
I'm sick of IF's! Why can't we make what we dream of happen? Is everyone relying on my generation to do all that? Why not set up an example? Why all the talks and no action? You cruel exterminator of castles in the air!

ARGHHHHHHHH! My brain is about to explode.


Yes, the above paragraph is necessary, as I am on the brinks right now. There is a highly huge chance that I might fall and never wake up. And then what? What? You're going to cry at my funeral? Is that going to bring me back? Its not. I'll be dead by then! I'll be in the casket all pale and no rosy lips of mine no more! You're going to be sorry then?! Huh?! Huh?!

Oh god, just humor me. I am very sensitive at this time of the month. Or week. Or day. Or hour. Shit, I am always sensitive.


I shall blog like there's no tomorrow today. I didn't get the part for my school's magazine, news received without any heart attacks or in this case, aches. I guess I know I'm not cut out for the part. Duh, it is so ob-vee-us. Who would want a girl who craps all the time? And shamelessly criticized the past year's works? Haha. I was very jittery and wasnt in control of blurting out the truth. Yes, I am such a blabbermouth. But oh well, what is done is done.

Lets be more serious, shall we?

I personally don't get people who dress too hard to impress. I mean, I do try to impress people but I don't think I actually try too hard. Or maybe I do try too hard but Ill get so worked up thinking about what people might say, I'll end up wearing my comfy clothes. I don't blame my paranoia. Its a good thing. At least I won't be a fake in the eyes of the crowd. Seriously though, I figure why don't just be yourself, or in my case ; look like you just woke up from sleep, and see if people like you. I have found quite a number of people who likes me no matter how scruffy I look like. At least I think they like me or maybe they are just really good pretenders. What do you get, really from wearing high waisted skirt, tops that shows off your cleavage, and 5 inches of make up just to go to the cinema? Everyone would be too busy to actually see the movie rather than spending their time complimenting your outfit. At the end of the day, you are the one who'll end up devastated. And that my dear is not good for your self esteem. Also, I seriously cant understand people who always seems to rebel against their parents? I know, teenagers are supposed to be rebellious but to actually over-do it is in no way negotiatable. If your limit is long sleeve and you wore short sleeve, that's acceptable. If you're wearing a knee length skirt when you must cover up until your ankle, that is still acceptable. But if you are supposed to be wearing a scarf covering everything up, and you are wearing a micro mini skirt, I mean hello? Do you need me to book you an appointment with the neurologist? I am not pointing fingers here, I am just stating it the way I see it. What pleasure does a mini skirt brings? Is it the way guys look at you? Or does it boost up your self confidence? What is it?

Enlighten me, oh wise one.

Simplicity is how you go,because life is already complicated.

My resolution for this month is to blog more than 10 post. We'll see if I can make it happen.






p/s ; Why do I only have 4 followers? Is my blog not worthy of followers? Come on, COME ON!

No comments: