Saturday, March 7, 2009

When I Feel Like I Can't Go On

I don't think my March resolution is working that well, but pergh who cares? I don't think I even have a loyal reader. Although I secretly yearn for one. Yes, that is a clue. Anyone?


I have been procascinating too long and I must go on with the endless tasks I have ahead. I've completed the introduction of that 'thing' I'm doing with Aiman but still unsatisfied so I might modify it a bit before forwading it to him. Don't worry, Aiman. You'll get it. Someday. Haha

What's new on books? I've been thinking about email-ing kinokuniya regarding the books out on March but haven't found the ideal time yet. Perhaps tomorrow, or I'll wait until its Tuesday because they only reply on working days.

I am thrilled to exclaim that there is a Book Contest that I might be entering! It's open to everyone around the world! ARGHHHHHHHHH. Amy commented on my erh, "secret blog" so I decided to pay her's a visit. I was gobsmacked to read the word contest. Perghhh, isn't it just fate? She's going to give out 5 books.

1. Bloom, Elizabeth Scott -- read it
2. Wake, Lisa McMann -- bought it and read it
3. City of Glass, Cassandra Clare -- looks interesting
4. Tithe, Holly Black -- heard about it,interested to know more!
5. Cracked Up To Be, Courtney Summers - SHRIEKS! The book I've been waiting for!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. I desperately want to win this contest, but hey we'll se whose side is luck on right?


Before I forget, I have trucks of homeworks I need to unload. Why do you do these things to me?

I have to go, before I'll end up doomed for life.

Ooh, WISH ME LUCK FOR THE CONTEST! AND DO VISIT HER BLOG TO HELP ME GAIN MORE POINTS!

hehehe, just kidding. No peer pressure.

No comments: