Sunday, March 22, 2009

Najwa :D

I've known her for 8 years and god damn it woman, I love you!

I cant write a long post because a long post would be too long. I dont know how to start because you are so many wonderful things .


5 facts about her :


1. She's born on 7th June 1993 at Clinic Sambhi

2. Her house is like a pet shop.

3. She used to love Good Charlotte! (Haha. I still remember that)

4. She is Rupert Grint's number one fan

5. She prefer sad endings than happy endings


She is a multi-talented person. She writes beautifully, she takes ama-za-zing pictures, she's terribly good with photoshop, she plays the piano like a pro and to top all of that, she's a brilliant student!

But she is also the most modest person I know. Down-to-earth gila. She never brags about anything (except when it comes to books). Her collection of books is --well, lets just put it this way ; she's lucky I love her.

Oh, and she is a worse book-geek than I am! HAHAHAHAHA. She reads almost everything.


She used to tease me for being sentimental (because I sang along to Daniel Beddingfield's If You're Not The One) but Im sure she's much more of a softie than I will ever be. this is not a joke.

I know that we've grown apart these pst few years, Fatin but trust me when I say, you are that person who walks into my life when the whole world walks out. (I think its something like that. Tak ingatlah ur fav quote tu. Mine is so much easier ; I love you is eight letters, so is bullshit)

She was also the only one who came to my 11th Birthday Party! Yep, the only one. We ended up celebrating with my neighbours but thank you Fatin. For always being there.


I love you, Fatin Najwa even if you haven't read Perfect You yet. (haha, saja je nak tulis jugak)

I will love you sampai urat tercabut, sampai gigi tinggal dua, sampai kepala dah botak licin.


And woman, you are a damn charming lass wether you like it or not!

p/s; please invite me to your wedding :)

1 comment:

FNI said...

hahaha,that was..sweet(?).hahha.u remember where I was born for god's sake! hahahah.and i'm not a brilliant student.ur way more brilliant than i am.and we both know that.

muahahha,u may hv perfect you,but i've definitely get a much more bttr collection of books than you!hahahhahahhahahaha.admit it woman!
i can't remember th quote either.but it's something along those lines u wrote.abt the same lah.

i will love u till forever too tiqs!!and my wedding is ur wedding too(wtf)hahahhaha.u kno i will homey.and me to yours :DDD