Sunday, March 15, 2009

This is tailor-made. What's the sense in waiting?

She said "I've gotta be honest,
You're wasting your time if you're fishing round here."
And I said "you must be mistaken,
I'm not fooling, this feeling is real."
She said "you gotta be crazy,
What do you take me for? Some kind of easy mark?"
"You've got wits, you've got looks,
You've got passion, but I swear that you've got me all wrong."


-As Lovers Go

I am aware of my incapability of multi-tasking. Or in this case, multi-blogging. From the looks of it, it seems like I can never fulfill my resolution, but then again when have I ever did?


SO holidays have finally come to aid. Thank you, just when I needed you most. Oh who am I kidding? I always need holidays. Homeworks are pilling up. No thanks to you. GAAAAAAAAAAWD, I need to get a life. I also need to set my sight on Farah Adiba bt. Jahari ( seingat kita lah nama dia macam itu). Gosh, I miss that woh-maaaaan! I should be glad that she still calls me once a week. She's a keeper. She really is.


Its always holidays that's the most stressful, truly. You want to do everything, EVERYTHING!
Which means, waking up early. What an agony! I can't be smiling all the time this week because while others can relax, Ihave to catch up with my studies. Yeah right, like thats ever going to happen. Muahahhahaha.

If there is one thing I'm looking forward for this holiday, its -unless you are living under the stone, you have already guess it so why bother telling you?-. Ya know, reading the lit blogs isnt always fun. I mean, yeah its exciting to find out new ones but when you get all perked up about buying it, and suddenly realise that you are living in the other side of the world - where books which was released 2 years ago is on the new releases shelf, - It's devastating. It, literally breaks your heart. Sigh. The things they do to you. Passion is hard to believe in especially when the whole world is against you.


Keep having faith because faith's the only one who will believe in you, always.

No comments: