Saturday, December 6, 2008

48 hours..





..till the Happiest Day In My Life for now.



I am so excited that I am starting to get a bit paranoid. What if it got lost in mail? What if the postman came and no one was home? *that's the use of mailbox. Ok. ignore that* what if it was raining and the books get soaked? What if the postman got the wrong adress? What if.. I just shut up and wait till the day comes.




I was browsing through Amazon's web and guess what? They reduced the price of Lock and Key from $18.99 to $12.44. Hmm, i wonder if my dad would let me buy it? *thinking, thinking.* Nahh. I'll just buy it here -- but I can't seem to find a nice copy -- or wait till it comes out in paperback.


updated : I found out from Sarah's blog that the paperback is coming out on May and it has a new cover! Gasp(-ard. Ha ha. Takda kerja). I love it but Along For the Ride will be my all-time favourite for now. Which one is nicer for you? The hardcover (pink) or the paperback (green)




I am now on Kinokuniya's web searching for books. Smart Boys and Fast Girls (SBFG) is available at the store. I still do not like Malaysias bookstores. Why can't we have Barnes and Nobles here? And Borders, create a Malaysia website, please!



SBFG only has like 178 pages. I know, not worth buying especially online but who gives a damn. I've been wanting to read the book since June.



I want to go to the MPH Book Carnival at Times Convention Centre but my dad said its too far, my brother is on bed-rest and I just went to MPH Clearanse Sale on October. Devastated, I am.


I am sensing that I should put all these YA books down and start reading Form 4 books. heard it will be tough. Why can't I have great self determination? I feel like giving up every minute. Isn't that dramatic?

p/s; people keep pointing it out for me "Isn't your blog supposed to be Dramatic instead of Dramatis?" I know, people. I just wanted to add some Malay twist in it. Let it rest.

p/p/s; I knew it. Emile Hirsch recommended Kristen Stewart to Catharine Hardwicke which is why she got the role. I knew there is some Emile factor in this.


Waterrrrrpak,
TIQA

No comments: