Friday, December 12, 2008

To The One And Only, Wonderful Friend,

Fatin,

My internet connection was being an ass which is why you find me offline on Windows Live and take note ; not because I was insulted by what you posted and truth is, I'm pretty much flattered that you wrote one whole post about me. Even making it public about our love-hate relationship. Now, isnt that proof enough to show how much you absolutely love me? I am also so deeply touched that you have decided to sacrifice for me. Seriously, I am. But, lets leave that part behind (it's so obvious I can't even believe I need to say it)


Your plan to murder me as you say and I quote"gruesomely" is kind of disgusting to know --disgusting as in it makes you want to gag, not the disgusting as in it gives you goosebumps and shivers-- but it would never top my plan to sneak into your room and slit your throat because you know it as much as I do, that plan is priceless. It's the best murder plot ever since ..*memory check* well, ever since EVER!


I know how true our friendship is even tho our conversation mostly consist of us declaring our hatred towards each other. By the way, I don't need to look for the definiton of friend to know that your picture would be next to it (In Perfect You, they actually said something like this. HAHA Saja nak kasi jealous) plus to top it all, I ada Kamus Dewan 3rd Edition je? So, its not like I can even go and check the dictionary. Lol *that stands for Laugh out loud, not Lots of love. Just In case ;p*

With all my love,
your amazing friend,
TIQA




p/s ; Did you notice that I took time and wrote your name in colourful pink tones? I am so thoughtful to write it with Barbie's favourite colour. It is to show how it doesn't affect our friendship when I found out about your addiction to Barbie :D

No comments: