Monday, December 1, 2008

Chill, I'll give you the drill.

Hello. The previous post is what happens when you get so angry you just feel like bashing out on your blog even if that person won't even bother reading it. In fact, that person might not even know this wonderful blog even existed. Which is good, I think? because that person wouldn't be flattered for getting one whole post about her even if the post only consist of less than 10 lines. I am filled with anguish.

I am now writing with the arial font. Eventhough I know it won't be the arial font when I post it, I just like typing in arial font. It makes me a whole lot better. And that is the most important thing right? To be comfortable with yourself rather than impressing others. Arial font has a calming soothing feeling in it, it just makes me want to leap up, skip around the house and sing along to Sound of Musics's My Favourite Things. "Raindrops on roses and whiskers on..."

For your sake. Yes, I will stop.

I woke up at 930 am. Yes, you read it right. No typo there. Sing me praises. Applaude louder. That is a personal achievement, you hear? I don't really want to tell you what happens after I woke up because then you'll think low of me. As I am a very good person, (I stick to the rule Honesty is the best policy),I will tell you what I did after half past 9 (my little brother is having an influence on me. He keeps saying quarter to 3, Half past 8. It's very addictive.)

My father is doing a bad imitation of rap songs. All I did was complain when he sang his song which doesnt even really sound like one. And there he goes with his " Oh. You can sing your Mat-Salleh songs and I can't sing my songs. I am reminiscing my youth. and *insert rap songs(or he thinks it is)*" And they ask me, why I think my father has a mid-life crisis. Hello? It wouldnt be more obvious if a person stated that the sun is the source of light.

Ah, anyway. Back to the part on half past 9. Didn't you realize that I always get distracted? Sadly, yeah. I am easily distracted. So, all you have to do is pray that the Paddle Pop guy won't pass my house now or you'll never know what I did on half past 9. Ha ha. I am saying what I did like it was such a great mystery that you guys would be so anxious to know what is it already. You are going to be dissapointed. I woke up, went to the tv room (to check on the time on Astro's decoder) and then went straight back to my room and sleep. That only lasted for 10 minutes before I woke up again (another achievement) realising that I am no longer sleepy. Dissapointed aren't you? You can sigh, if you want. let out the breath you've been holding.

I have to go now. My father is babbling right this moment about how I always use the laptop at the last minute and never put it in his bag so he has to do that and he's sick of doing it because it's not like he was using it. I guess I'd pretend to be a nice daughter and put it in the bag, for his sake. Also, he's eating breakfast and I can just smell the alluring smell of sunny side up egg(i can't remember what its called) and the toast. Mmmm...

Waterpak,
TIQA

No comments: