Wednesday, December 17, 2008

The Best Answer is hidden in the Question.

I've decided that while I havent been posting for a while, I would entertain all you poor schmucks with a survey that everyone is posting on their blogs.








TEN HOW'S:


How did you get one of your scars?
what scars? *looks left* *looks right* seriously, what scars?


How did you celebrate your last birthday?
Sushi and Books and phone calls from Qistinaa :D



How are you feeling at this moment?
Overwhelmed.



How did your night go last night?
Pretty good.



How did you do in high school?
I'll let you know when I get through the last couple agonizing years.



How did you get the shirt you're wearing?
Mi went to Fremantle, mi bought the shirt.



How often do you see ur best friend?
Every friggin second.



How much money did you spend last month?
Who's money? I'm not a spendthrift.



How old do you want to be when you get married?
When I'm old enough to have a sucessful career and actually have a desire to get married.


How old will you be at your next birthday?
3+4+10-7-2x2 = You do the maths.



NINE WHAT'S:

Your father's name?
Khairi Abdullah


What did you do last weekend?
Stayed at Ya's house.



What is the most important part of your life?
The moment I was born.


What would you rather be doing?
Sleepover at Hummmmmmms



What did you last cry over?
Why would you want to know? Haa. Quit being so nosey.



What always makes you feel better when you’re upset?
Books and Haziq.



What’s the most important thing you look for in a significant other?
I don't look for it, when the right person comes, I'll like the person the way he is.



What are you worried about?
Will I be able to go to tuition tomorrow and always, Haziq.



What did you have for breakfast?
Sunny side up eggs with toast.



EIGHT HAVE YOU’S:


Have you ever liked someone who had a girlfriend/boyfriend?
Have you?



Have you ever had your heartbroken?
I winced at the word because I believe hurt is not the equivalent of heartbroken.



Have you ever been to a club?
Who haven't? Right?



Have you ever done something outrageously dumb?
Define dumb and I'll give you the list.



Have you ever been back stabbed by a friend?
Yeah and truth is, I'm lucky.



Have you ever had sex on the beach?
This is actually illegal in Malaysia. Not that I'd do it if it was legal. Come on, have some dignity. I have my pride (:



Have you ever dated someone younger than you?
If guys my age don't turn me on, what makes you think the youngsters will?



Have you ever read an entire book in one day?
I am going to ignore this question.



SEVEN WHO’S:


Who was the last person you saw?
Ba.



Who was the last person you texted?
Lily Alma Nadhirahhh.



Who was the last person you hungout with?
Deea.



Who was the last person to call you?
Lily Alma Nadhirahh.



Who did you last hug?
Qila.

Who is the last person who texted you?
Arain.



Who was the las person you said "i love you" to?
Haziq.


SIX WHERE’S:


Where does your best friend live?
the bestest of best friends -22, wangsa budi 11, wangsa melawati
others- Zoo View/Ukay Perdana. Ampang Jaya and Seksyen 6, Wangsa Maju.



Where did you last go?
How do I know for sure you're not a weirdo and will stalk me?.



Where did you last hang out?
How do you consider hanging out?



Where do you go to school?
See. Why do you want to know, weirdo?



Where is your favorite place to be?
my bed and Barnes and Nobles. Benci Nabil ;(



Where did you sleep last night?
My favourite place to be. the former.



FIVE DO’S/DOES:


Do you like someone right now?
Are you asking me this so I'd like you?



Do you think anyone likes you?
Do you like me? Haha.



Do you ever wish you were someone else?
What kind of question is this, you illiterate moron?



Do you know the muffin man?
This is not fair. Why does it always have to be the muffin man? I love the pie lady!



Does the future scare you?
Do you like to poo?



FOUR WHY’S:


Why are you best friends with your best friend(s)?
because they actually care.



Why did you get a myspace?
I'm not going to tell you just so you can stalk me, dumbass.



Why did your parents give you the name you have?
Ok. This has got to stop. What are you? getting to know me better? Creepyyyy.


Why are you doing this survey?
I am a nice person and no matter how weird and freaky you are, I'll always have time for you.



THREE IF’S:


If you could have one super power what would it be?
To have more super powers.



If you could go back in time and change one thing, would you?
Have you not learn the lesson yet?



If u were stranded on a deserted island & could bring 1 thing what would you bring?
I know why you're asking this. Its so I'd say you. Well, get use to dissapointment.



TWO WOULD-YOU-EVER’S:


Would you ever get back together with any of your ex’s if they asked you?
If I laugh, I won't stop so I'm holding back the laughter thats about to burst.



Would you ever shave your head to save someone you love?
Hah, what? You're too bald? Well, a quote from She's The Man "Chicks dig it. Rawrrr"



ONE LAST QUESTION

Are you happy with your life right now?
Is this a trick question?



Yeehaw Waterpak,
TIQA

No comments: