Saturday, December 20, 2008

Way To Go, Captain Obvious.


Tom and Jerry by ChicLaTique




I love my sets! haha I'm so bragging



I am using the maxis broadband and its surprisingly fast which confuses me because trust me, My imaginary pet snail used to be faster than it. I've learnt to appreciate it while I can so I shall blog today.


My house is only alive after 8 pm on Weekdays. Seriously? Seriously. Its the movie of Walking Dead on the afternoons and evenings. Which is why you'll find me wide awake at 5 am. While I've been away from blogging, I set a new record. Its an achievement for me so don't expect it to qualify for Guiness World Record. Anyway, ask me what the record is? Askkkkkkkkkkk. Ask. Ask! Oh, well. If you insist. I created a record of reading 3 books (over 700 pages added up) in 7 hours! You can do better? Pfft. So what?

Moving on..

I am now a follower for the Canadian tv show Blood Ties. I discovered it in purely coincidential circumstances and remembered a review on Star not long ago so decided to give it a go. Its kind of okay, although I stil have to get used with the fangs and hissings. Its kinda slow and the Love-Hate relationship between Henry and Vicki pisses me off. I mean, hook up already! So, its not entirely perfect but then what is?


Speaking of perfect, Arain texted me yesterday to let me know that he found the Bros and Sis's dvd but didnt bought it since he couldnt recall which season I wanted. I'm like, Duhh? Season 2 of course. I have just been gritting my teeths to see the WEDDING!! Of course, if it isn't so apparent, I'm mad at Arain but Astro View arrived on my doorsteps a few days ago, and I felt compelled to flip through the pages. Brothers and Sisters Season 2 is airing this Jan! Ecstatic! So, yeah the anger must have fade a bit but its still there, no less.

I can't even begin to tell you how grateful I am that Catherine Hardwicke is NOT going to direct New Moon because I swear I will kill her myself if I had to see her cheerful perky optimist grins and shrieks. Erghh. Also, I heard from this girl at Polyvore that they are making New Moon a lot different from the book, which means there is going to be a lot of Edward in it. So, all those Team Edwards, you can start hyperventilate now. I am kinda pissed because Hello? Wayyyyy to make it obvious.




I am off now, as I will devour the moments of this fast connection and will not waste a single second of it.


Taaaaaaaaa (waterpakk?),
TIQA

No comments: