Thursday, December 25, 2008

Took This From Hertina

Who did you last shoot a dirty look at?
that jerk in the mall.

What kind of car do you drive?
I'll drive any car with a chauffeur in it

Have you ever had a garage sale?
yerp.

What color is your iPod?
what makes u think I have one?

What kind of dog do you have?
I can't because of my religion but I think bulldogs are cute. Their sad puppy face is to die for!

What's for dinner tonight?
Pizza

What is the last drink you drank?
Pomegranate juice.


Last time you were sick?
Oh god. That most agonizing days while I was fasting.

How long is your hair?
Dunno, I don't really care. But my fringe is LONGGGGGGGGGGGGG :D

Are you happy right now?
BECAUSE MY FRINGE IS LONGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

What did you say last?
so whats your point?

Who came over last?
Mariaaaaaaah.

Do you drink beer?
Nope.

Have your brothers or sisters ever told you that you were adopted?
haha, my mother said that she found me under a cow and decided to take me home.

What is your favorite key chain on your keys?
Mummy's Keychain.

What is in your pocket?
gummybears

Who introduced you to your boyfriend or girlfriend?
who says I have one?

Who is the last person you had a phone conversation with?
Daddy

What DVD is in your DVD player?
Erh? House Bunny kot

What's something fun you did today?
everything is fun with my lovely girls (:

What do you think of when you hear the word "meow"?
Rawrr haha

What are you listening to right now?
Aimee Mann babyyyy.

What have you had to drink so far today?
that stupid healthy drink Hoomy bought, Robbie's influence haha

When is your birthday?
01061993

What's the area code for your cell phone?
I have no idea.

Where did you buy the shirt you're wearing now?
Cikgu Mona, haha.

Is there anything hanging from your rear view mirror?
me no have one

How many states in the U.S. have you been to?
never been there but NYC LOVE YOU.

What are you going to do after this?
erh, play psp?

What is something you need to go shopping for?
The sequined top!

Do you like pickles?
depends.

How about olives?
with bread, sure.

What is your favorite kind of gum?
Strawberry all over.

Do you have any tan lines?
HAHA How can I when I have such a dark complexion.

Do you remember the name of your kindergarten teacher?
I remember the headmistress's! Doesnt that count?

Who was the last person to call you baby?
that asshole jerk in the mall. Middle finger ah wey.

When you're at the grocery store do you used the self checkout?
Sometimes.

Has anyone ever sang to you?
Yes, and I hated it.

Has anyone ever given you roses?
Babi betul siapa yang bagi.

If you were abandoned in the wilderness, would you survive?
Hopefully.

What is your favorite color?
Red, Black.

What color are your eyes?
blackieee

What is a compliment you receive way too often?
"You don't look 15" is a compliment ke?

How tall are you?
short. Just you wait, Moss. I will be taller than you. MARK MY WORDS!

Who was the last person to say they loved you and when?
Jay, just now.

Do you like your parents?
yeah.

Why did your last relationship end?
because of my need of presents. HAHA

Who was the last person you said you loved on the phone?
Haziq

Where is the furthest place you've traveled?
I have no idea. The furthest scandinavian country lah.

Which do you prefer, to eat or sleep?
SLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP

Do you look more like your mom or your dad?
mia dada.

How long does it take you to shower?
10 mins top.

Can you do splits?
used toooooo :(

Can you use the grill?
Is a 'Duhh' to arrogant?

Are you flexible?
used to be but since Ive gotten fatter kan.

What movie do you want to see?
I am waiting for COnfession of a Shopaholic next Feb.

What did you on New Years Eve 2007?
Family dinner.

Was your mom a cheerleader?
Hahahahhaa. She's more the Beta type.

What is the last letter of your middle name?
HHHHHHHH.

How many hours of sleep did you get last night?
Only 5, how sad right?

Do you wear your seatbelt in the car?
the first thing I do.

Are you scared of flying?
haha no fear of height.

What do you sleep in?
anything comfy.

Do you have any tatoos?
nahhh.

Have you ever been to Los Angeles?
No. Screw you, FATIN!

What jewelry do you wear all the time?
not a jewelry girl.

What is your favorite song at the moment?
Probably Ultraviolet. *that fireeeeeeee you ignited..*

What song do you HATE?
that annoying T.I song.

Do you like chocolate?
YES YES! *jumps up and down*

Are you easy to get along with?
no.

Any up coming events you're excited about?
christmas dinner. PRESENTSSSSSSSSSS :)



SORRY FOR ALL THE SURVEY. I'LL UPDATE SOON. (be patient, Marie. HAHA)

No comments: