Thursday, December 11, 2008

Because When Life Dissapoints

you know that feeling when you feel out of breath, your heart beats erratically, you feel like you'll faint,you are screaming at the top of your lungs, the earth suddenly fails to move, life is finally turning out the way it should be and you dare not to blink because you're afraid the bubble just might burst and then reality will hit?

I am having the feeling right now

and I dare say so myself,


IT'S SCARY AND AMAZING!!




p/s; My brother and his friends just got back from Prom (gasp right? I felt like I could finally see the light when I first found out) and they are telling me all the gory detail as if I am so excited about it I'd take notes.


I have to go, since my act to not look scared when they told me about the face that will appear on the window, whispering to me "Come Back, Come Back" with a long hair and a scar on her-or was it his- forehead didn't really worked and I am quite terrified.

Now they are having an effect on me

FIGURES.

No comments: