Friday, December 5, 2008

Hell-O, Jackie-O







I can't wait to go to the Year End Sale. I know, I know what you guys might be thinking. Shopping? Atiqah? Now, thats an odd collobaration. But do not blame me. Blame my sister for always buying magazines and Natasha Kraal for being such a good editor-in-chief. So, things I want to buy -- besides books, of course -- is cardigans in all colour. Since that is asking for the moon, i would settle for 3. that's not asking too much, is it? Especially since my sister now, owns 5 skinny jeans. Cobalt Blue, Emerald Green, Egg Yellow, White, Black. And the other reason I am looking forward for this sale is that I can finally get my hands on a sequined top that I've been waiting all year for. I have one particular top in mind, I found it with liyy the other day but since I get guilty spending money, I will spend my dad's instead. HAHA. There is just something with sequined tops that makes me green with envy whenever I see someone wearing it. Seriously. I was browsing through Bazaar's pages when i saw this model wearing the prettiest sequined dress I've seen and I actually have an urge to rip off the page. And well, that's the only thing I want to buy. However, i'm willing to bet that when I do go the Sale, I will end up buying something else entirely. Cross your fingers because I really want the sequined top :)

I have to take care of my little brother since he just got out from hospital and he needs someone to be there for him. He can't move that much, which means total agony for me. Anyway, while my brother was playing his new PSP, my mind wandered off and suddenly, AHAH! I figure out how my perfect date would go. And just stretching here; it's a perfect date, not perfect first date because everyone knows a first date must be something where u can get to know each other better. Anyway, my perfect date would be eating sushi at Sakae (i loveeee that place) and my date would be playing his PSP --- or anything that is 'IN' at the moment --- and I would be reading my book -- because a book never gets old -- and we won't even be talking because after all, expression speaks louder than words, right? HAHA. I know this might sound a bit stupid and odd and so not romantic but I kind of like it. I'm weird, whats your point?



You don't know. The thought of moving on cross my mind every single damn day. I just choose to ignore it. I'd rather be haunted by the thought of you leaving than spending the rest of my life knowing I left you.


who wants to go to
Waterpak,
TIQA

No comments: