Sunday, December 28, 2008

Its Coming Near and This War Is Ours

All the what ifs are visiting my messed up mind. Okay, on a different subject( yes, Im avoiding that 'thing') Im going to my dad's company vacation tomorrow. Well, sorda. Only 3 family is joining, I think? Whatevs lah.


I am on this create post page for about 20 minutes without writing anything. Yes, that's how clueless I am about what to blog.

Visited Storm's Management web today. Emma Watson recently joined them. YEY! It's my favourite out of all. Alexa Chung is with them too. I know, RIGHT? (if you have no idea what I'm talking about, please ignore)

Titanic is on TV but I wont even bother watching it. After all, I do have the cd and its the uncutted version! Haha. Kind of yucky but its actually one of the major plots in the story.


Coco Rocha is now a redhead, but you won't be seeing it officially until in Vogue's Jan since they bought the right for it. I've just found out recently. This is what happens when I don't visit Mostly Model. I'll be sure to tell Eric about this. I know how redheads makes him weak on the knees.

I feel like..

10 Things I Hate About You! Yipeeee! Don't you just love Karen Mccullah Lutz? Because I absolutely do. And not only that, The Taming of The Shrew is my favourite of Shakespeare's work. Merchant of Venice being the second followed by A Midsummer's Night Dream.

and so to end this post, here's a quote I memorized by heart and keep repeating everytime I watch the movie;


Patrick: Some asshole paid me to take out this really great girl.

Kat Stratford: Is that right?

Patrick: Yeah, but I screwed up. I, um, I fell for her.



Drink Waterpakk,
TIQA

No comments: