Friday, December 5, 2008

Let Loose, Break Free




In case you are those kind of people who are very slow, I will tell you what my mood is now. I am bored. Is that even considered a mood? Oh well. I have no parental guidance in my house so yeah. partaayy! NOT. My siblings, yeahh. Qiba went to futsal, I think. That is his idea of party. Qila went out celebrating her freedom after having her last paper today, and I am here, under the table (I'm scared someone might break in since there's no guys at home) searching about Emile Hirsch. No, I do not have a crush on him. While my lovely siblings went out to play, I am stucked in the house reading cookbooks trying to figure out how to make homemade icecream jelly since I can't bake (the oven broke down) and calling them reminding about the curfew. Not that they actually listen to me. Well, someone has to be responsible right?


Yours truly is making the dictionary her new bestfriend. Seriously. I even took Jane Austen's book and searched for all the words I don't quite know the meaning of. Isn't it strange that you don't know the word but you get the sentence? Words. How fascinating they can be. I've finished my face cleanser. Of all times they can run out, it had to be now. Especially since my dad is not around. They just like to watch me suffer right? It's their favourite pasttime. And if that's not enough I woke up with one massive pimple on my forehead. and here I am, thinkin that my blackspots are finally fading away. Due to desperation, I decided to use the oldest trick in the book. Beauty book, that is. I used toothpaste. It actually worked! The pimple didn't exactly dissapear but it has potential. I was so happy that it worked, I smothered toothpaste all over my face like a face mask thinking it would help with the blackspots too. Boy, was I wrong! Not only didn't it help, it also made my face so sticky, I had to use my facial scrub. I think the only reason I am pampering my skin is because I am too bored. Trust me. A giant enormous pimple could grow on my nose and I wouldn't give a damn if it's on a school day.

I feel like shit. Ha ha. I read about the terms of shit in the newspaper the other day. That was fun. I love that part of the newspaper.

Maybe its just me, but I don't seem to like guys who take their own picture. Isn't that so.. I don't know. Does the word VAIN ring a bell? Probably some has good looks and well, you can't just ignore good looks but I have this thing for ignorant guys who don't give a damn that he is beautiful. A guy who couldn't care less about his hair or his shirt. They turn me on :0


I am off now, listening to Belle & Sebastian. SHIT. Cohn and Levithan is having a huge influence on me.


let's go to Waterpak,
TIQA

No comments: