Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Wow. It Must Be A Convention for Hypocrites.



Hello again, it’s you and me, kalways like it used to be, sippin' wine, killing time, trying to solve life’s mysteries. How’s your life, it’s been a while, God it’s good to see you smile. (yes, Bonjovi gets to me sometimes) Its just like when u don't know how to express your feelings and then you listen to this one song and it actually explains how you feel perfectly, right? Well. Story of my life. (Gahh, Owen Armstrong!) If it isn't so apparent, you'd notice that I'll mostly add some some from someone someone in my posts and its not plagiarism, I tell you. I just have no better idea of saying and who needs one when you already have the perfect way? Why go and try? Why even bother? Yes. Life, not as easy as it seem. Spent the weekend away. A good change from the usual. He doesnt want to admit it, but I know my little brother misses me. I can tell by the glimmer spark of hope in his eyes when he came down and saw me. Ok, now I'm exaggerating. I have tons of things to share but I'm not the kind of person to pour out every detail (clothes, conversations, places) of her day on her blog. So yeah, thats about it.




Also, since I have what seems like a gazillion hours to daydream, it got me thinking. Remember those quizzes I took and I got Bella from Twilight? And remember how I always seem to be frustrated? Well, my epiphany is that if I hate her, does that mean I hate myself too? Its not that I'm saying I believe every single thing with quizzes but of course, there must be some truth in it right? I highly doubt that. Hating myself, that is. Also, I don't hate Bella. I just sometimes wish I could be a bit stronger minded with extra confidence. I wish I'm Lizzie Bennett who stands up for her own right and doesn't let anyone contradicts her. The greatest feminist of all time. Which brings us to Bella. She's too dependent on others, I think? (see, I'm always questioning my thoughts) I like her on New Moon best because she at least tried to forget and she didnt manage but thats okay. Life is an asshole, sometimes. I get that. But if you don't at least try, then whats the point anyway? Another epiphany I came to discover is that every second is an ending and a beginning. Okay, so this might not be original. It is still true, nevertheless. Every second is a beginning, a climax and an ending for each stories in our life. The idea of comparing book to life pretty much appeals to me. The best reason I can come up with is that since I usually get enthusiastic -sometimes, over- about books, if I imagine life as one, I might actually be thrilled to go through mine. Also, books makes me more powerful. Like its the only thing I believe in and I hold on to it because its what defines who I am and not just jumping on the bandwagon like I know most people do. I don't do it just because its 'IN'. It's passion and its always going to be there for me if and when I fall down, darkness surrounding. The only light I'll get, the only comfort I'll get is from the only thing I held on to.

Life is a never ending book. And you know what? I love my book (forgive the pun)


Yours truly is cracking her brain trying to find an idea for a set on Polyvore. *sigh* I'm thinking about doing a set like Penelope's ending but the whole concept can't be delivered to my brain.*double sigh* Must be something wrong with the spinal cord. Photographic memory, not always a great thing. *triple sigh*

One last final huge *SIGH*

Gottarun Waterpak,
TIQA

No comments: