Saturday, December 6, 2008

Careful, Ice queen. You're melting

CHANEL IMAN•
Cooking tips: I'm learning. But I don't know how to cook Thanksgiving food yet. I know how to cook spaghetti Bolognese, pizza, and tacos — stuff that everybody knows how to cook.LIYA KEBEDE•
Cooking tips: I'm not a good cook. I don't cook a lot. But I like food, so it's kind of a weird thing. See, I don't do eggnog.


Go Chanel! Go Kebede! *awkward*



I've just noticed that Edward Cullen wears the Risky Business shades. Hah. Tom Cruise must be proud. I have to stop talking about Twilight. Just you wait, 2 more days and all you can hear from me is Kate and Will! I just know I will fall in love with them even without reading the book yet.

Did I mentioned that my piano teacher and I are finally getting along? We are! He taught me how to understand the theories easier and he let me pick a new song. Oooh, I passed the song I've been playing for two months already. And and, It's only been a week since I got a new song and I am now playing both hands!! This is good progress, as I usually only get to play both hands after three weeks. I asked him if he has the sheets for My Way by Frank Sinatra because I know my brother loves the song ( see how thoughtful I am? ) but he said he just gave it to someone else. So I got Endless Love by Lionel Richie instead. The notes are kind of hard to read because there are for the piano and the vocal. I had to do both, in tandem. It was fun? I am finally getting a grip on this piano stuffs. However, I do not feel like playing the piano every god damn time. It wears me out sometimes. But I aim to be optimistic. This is a personal achievement, you hear me? PERSONAL ACHIEVEMENT!

I am downstairs and I can hear my dad snoring from the tv room (which is by the way, upstairs).

Oh, last Wednesday, I woke up only to find my room like a pig-sty. This is what happens when my sister runs out of clothes to wear, or everything she wears makes her look fat. I don't know what happened to me while I slept, maybe I got banged on the wall but I woke up feeling like hmm.. Spring Cleaning! Only it is more like wardrobe cleaning? Ha ha. I took out all the clothes from my wardrobe and decided to fold it up nicely, so it won't look as messy as it was. It was very nostalgic. i found 5 out of 7 (I wonder where the other two went? maybe to charity) of my flower girl dresses. --Yes, I've been a flower girl for 7 times. I suspect my mom has something to do with it, you know maybe handing out cards to strangers because I swear, of all the 7 weddings I've been a flower girl, only 3 weddings do I actually know the bride / the groom. And after the 3rd wedding, I told my mom that was it. No more. But one day she came back making her sad puppy face asking me for a favor. She even bribed me with the Baby-G watch. I can't believe how easy I can be bought. I told her, this is the last. And for the next 3 weddings, she keep saying 'last one. last one' but it finally ended when she realised that no one wants me to be a flower girl anymore, considering how tall I am for my age. *shit, I got distracted again didn't I? Pergh.*-- I also came across this pants that both Amal and I had when we were small. Aunty Hana and my mom bought it together so they had us wear it everytime we go out together. I only get to wear it for about a year? before I outgrown them. Also, I still fit in my 11 years old jeans! I know right!! Of course it isn't as loose as once I wore it, but you know lose some fat on my thighs, and I am ready to goooo. I am now 54 kg. Yes, yes! 2 more kg till I reach my minimum normal weight according to the BMI.


I can't believe I am telling you all this. Sigh.

Goodbye, go die. HAHA

Waterpak,
TIQA

No comments: