Friday, December 26, 2008

Life Is Nothing If We Don't Fall




I hate Keira but I love this :D Richard Curtis rockssssssss!





Because of my low self esteem, I feel like bragging







Strauss is a gift herself.


I've been out of the spotlight way too long. Im sure ya'll miss me terribly. But it's okay, you are my survival. Now let me here you say. can't imagine, life without your love. Even forever, don't seem like long enough. - I need to get my own lines- Anyway, how have yaaaaaaa been? I am now oficially a victim of insomnia. I'm sleep deprived! ARGHHHHH. On the other hand, not sleeping gives me enough time to go online in the morning now that my father is bringing back his laptop again. I feel like waiting the computer to be fixed will only happen when the sun turns red on a green sky. Totally impossible.

A few more days till New Year. I'll soon be posting the last post for 2008. Gosh, can't believe how fast time flies. I just want to stay right here, writing this post because I don't think I'm ready for any change to come. I've had my share of surprises these past two years. Please, can't anything go back to normal now?


OH GOD. I have absolutely nothing to blog about. Which is kind of sad, to think about. I'm sure all the teachers who complained to my mother about my talkativeness would be dissapointed. I'm sorry I've failed. I am a failure. Commemorate that. Seriously, I hate reminding myself so just please, do it, okay? For me.

I do not know what crap I'm talking about but you people can tolerate crap, don't you? I have faith in you guys. Do not crush my hopes. I have no bloody idea for a set in polyvore which is why my sets are like so stupid. I used to hate sets like that. I mean, seriously. All I do is take a nice picture and add textures in it. Bapak senang kan? I want to do something more extreme like Zacarata's. She's my current favourite.

Anna Nalick, can you lend me your talent? So that I can soar above and undertake this world, which is by the way what you should totally do because I swear you don't have to shake your booty in order to be standing next to Mariah Carey.


Okay okay. I will stop now before your brain gets too crammed up with stuffs you don't even get.


click below ;


Let Us All Falter With Pretty Things



Wat,wat,wateeeeeeeepak,


TIQA



No comments: