Monday, November 10, 2008

Apology not accepted. Not yet.

Do you use the "online now" feature for your myspace profile?
I no have myspace? but on the WOOT page, yeah

How often do you catch yourself day dreaming?
all the time

Do you like gangster movies?
depends.

What's your dream car?
one that has a chaffeur in it.

Ever dressed up as a pirate?
Nope, but is a sailor close?

Come to any realizations lately?
I love books. That's an understatement.

What was your favorite childhood cartoon?
Lulu & Friends. i think it's called. tahlah, all I remember is that Lulu has this curly hair and wears red.


Have you ever wished on a star?
I don't believe in that

What is your favorite video game?
Barbie learns to Ride Horse *i know this sounds cheesy but it's fun.

If someone offered to buy you a bar drink, what would you ask for?
I would love to try bloody mary, not that I can.

Can you sing well?
I think I do. But who am I to judge? I think I'm tone deaf.

Who is the last person you laughed at?
Dad.

Do you like your teeth?
well, I regret not brushing my teeth when I was a kid. HAHA


What windows are currently open on your computer screen?
Internet Explorer, Wordpad, WMP

What is your favorite TV show as of now?
I'm starting to like October Road

Who is the ugliest person on TV?
Michael Jackson. End of discussion.

What does AARP mean?
All Americans Repel Politicians? HAHA. No idea.

What were you doing at 8 in the morning today?
dreaming about dreamboy. OHmigod. He was so cute, and the story was so heartbreaking. Can't wait to meet him in reallife.

What's on your mind?
that fab Dreamboy. He looks like a young Gaspard Ulliel with Michael Cera's sense of style.

Who is the last person to text you today?
I have no idea. My phone is out of batt.

If you could erase your past would you?
Maybe some of those blushing moments. and those times when I like a person who doesn't even deserve to be liked.

Is you hair color now your natural color?
*proudly* YES. Flick.

What was the highlight of your week?
I have no idea, just see how it turns out.

When is your birthday?
1st of June baby!

Have you ever crashed a car?
nope, too young to do that. in the future though. I will.

Are you addicted to anything?
Erm, books? and food? Oh, and that dreamboy.

What kind of music do you like?
I'm universal. But I'm beginning to loathe those pop fake songs.


What's your best feature?
what, inside or outside? Outside, probably my erm. I like my eyebrows. I don't care if you think its bushy.

Do you and your parents get along?
Most of the time.

How many relationships have you been in this year?
I'm in a relationship with my family, friends and books.

Got any siblings?
Uhuh.

What kind of phone do you have?
Nokia something something? I have no idea.


Who was your last comment from?
At where? HAHA

No comments: