Sunday, November 2, 2008

Yawn. Hey, where's the sun?

Ohmigod. Can you believe this. For the first time in these past few weeks, I don't feel like blogging. Maybe because I've been blogging way too much, (craps included) or maybe because I've finally realised that people couldn't careless what I think or what I did. I just can't believe I'm not in the mood of blogging. It's so insane it's almost impossible. Okay. Cut the dramatic act (eventhough I'm known for being dramatic,just look at the blog title!) I am going to force myself to blog, although my brain is jammed with stuffs that I'm sure no one would even want to know. Like for example : The movie Bride Wars starring Kate Hudson and Anne Hathaway was written by Karen Mccullah Lutz who also wrote for movies like 10 Things I hate about You, Legally Blonde, House Bunny and her debut novel(which I read, does it sound like boasting? because seriously, I'm not) The Bachelorette Party which is a pretty good book except it's not really appropriate for a 15 years old girl but if I look like I'm 19 then where's the trouble right? Oooh. Karen is also good friends with Selma Blair. She acknowledged her in the book but I'm not really sure since she wrote S.Blair so it could be anyone from Susan Blair, Sarah Blair to Shane Blai.. Oh god, I'm babbling again aren't I? I hate it when it happens. Which is actually, probably all the time.

Moving on, I just got back from Tina's. I was the first to arrive and the last to saddle my horse straight to home (that's a metaphor in case you didn't know). Urgh. Isn't it just infuriating when you want to blog but you have no idea what to blog about? Because its killing me right now. It just seems like a pointless task. You know, to blog about what to blog and how frustrating it is having no idea to blog about. Am I makin sense here? Am not? Well, ignorance is very much appreciated. After all, as they say, IGNORANCE IS BLISS. Ah well. Better quit before it gets worse, it can't be cured and regrets is just inevitable. So, until we talk again (at least I am, I mean technically) and until my brain works efficiently pouring out ideas to blog about endlessly, I would like to say so long, farewell and it's time to say goodbye. (i know I'm quoting playhouse Disney but right now, I don't give a -censored word, not suitable for those easily influenced- about it.


p/s; isn't this girl cute? :)











1 comment:

tengkunurul.sofia said...

Hello yes I do love dancing haha did a performance today as a matter of fact at school.
Nice to meet you =)
--Sofia