Monday, November 10, 2008

What makes you think I care for you?

I don't know about you but Im obsessed with facts that people don't really care about.


These are a few fascinating un-important facts I found out about the Twilight casts.



1. did you know that Catherine Hardwicke, who is the director of Twilight also directed and co-wrote Thirteen, a movie starring Nikki Reed(co-writer for Thirteen too) who stars in Twilight as Rosalie Hale.

2. in the Twilight cast, 3 of them stars in The O.C. They are Cam Gigandet, Nikki Reed and Jackson Rathbone. Cam Gigandet and Nikki Reed both appeared in The O.C's season 3 while Jackson Rathbone is not unidentified since he only guest starred in 2 episodes.

3. Kellan Lutz who portrays Emmett Cullen in the Twilight movie was in the movie Stick It! with John Patrick Amedori( Aaron Rose in Gossip Girl, a tv show created by Josh Shwartz who also created The O.C) and Missy Peregrym who later stars in Reaper in the role that was supossedly intended to be played by Nikki Reed.


4. Did you know that Peter Facinelli's wife is Jennie Garth, who portrays Kelly Taylor in the hit tv show Beverly Hills 90210 and the spin off- 90210 where Kellan Lutz will next appear in and later stars in What I Like About You as Amanda Bynes's sister, where Penn Badgley guest starred in.


5. This is funny. Elizabeth Reaser was in a movie called Emmett's Mark. Emmett is Elizabeth Reaser's character (Esme Cullen) son's name.

6. Michael Welch and Ashley Greene stars in Crossing Jordan, a tv show created by Tim Kring, who is also the creator of Heroes. Heroes includes Kellan Lutz and Missy Peregrym. Leighton Meester- who's widely known for her role as Blair Waldorf in Gossip Girl- also guess starred in Crossing Jordan.

7. Kellan Lutz was in the movie, Prom Night with Brittany Snow, who previously acted with Penn Badgley in John Tucker Must Die. Penn Badgley is currently in the show Gossip Girl with Leighton Meester and Blake Lively.

Can you see the connection now? You do? You don't? Oh well.

There are a lot of other facts that I discovered about Twilight, but I'm going to save myself all the trouble of posting it up. You just might not even read it.

Next time, if I'm nice enough(translation ; so bored I could bang my head on the table) I'll post you other unnecessary facts about other stuffs as well.

I promise.

No comments: