Friday, November 21, 2008

Blogger messing with my patience.

Sasha Pivovarova

So, guess what? I woke up at 10 today, which is practically a miracle nowadays. I need to get my sleeping routine back to normal. And by normal I mean, I need to wake up before 10 and sleep before 3am. Oh, yeah. Back to waking up at 10 o'clock. The reason I woke up that early(for me) is that I know I have piano class and I'm like in this tipsy mood, all determined to do good. I did the theory so carefully, even if doesn't make sense to me. So, I like did that right? Then at 2pm, (the class starts at 3) my phone beeped which means I just received a message. You know how I feel about phones. So I ignored it. A quarter before 3, I get bored practising my song for the eleventh time so I decided to see who's the stupid moron that sent me a message. Guess if you can. It's Mr.Phua. Im like, "Whaaaaaaaat?"(with that annoyed withering look on my face) and he texted me to let me know that "there is no class today. I forgot to tell you this week is term holiday for Yamaha". I was so pissed, I didn't even bother to reply his message. Which, thinking back is kind-of rude right? Oh Well. I was so getting ready for today's class.

Moving on. Moving on. I think I might just get over my fear of cockroaches. I bravely went to the kitchen even knowing a cockroach is there, waitingggg. Of course, I dashed right out as soon as I get my cookies, but it's progress. Who knows, one might run across my feet and I wouldn't even feel a thing. Ah, I just love endless possibilities.


I really like YSL. I think it's my mother influence. Seriously. That's like the only brand she likes. Wait. She likes Aigner too. And Bally. Yeah, that's about it. My sister is not allowed to wear my mom's bags because my dad says she doesn't take cares of stuff properly. I can (: not that I want to, but I like the idea of it. That it's there for me whenever I need it. I guess that's what I always wanted. To know that it's there for me. Like I know I have a shoulder to cry on(but I don't). I don't need it. It's just good to know that it's there. Waiting. Like, it's always there for me. Anytime I want it, I can have it. I like the choice.
I like the idea of choosing. It shows, that someone cares. Someone cares enough to be there for me. That someone is there for me whenever I need them to be.








Okay, got to get going. I see the cockroach coming. Lalalallaa. *ignoring it* Lala. *whistles* lalala. Fuck, it's coming nearer. I hope it doesn't fly. I hate flying cockroaches. Lalalalala. Lililalallulilalalal. Where did it went? Where? Is it under to sofa? Wait. Lemme check. It's not there. Where is it ?! Where is...



Waterpak,

TIQA

No comments: