Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Frankie says Relax, DON'T!


Rehab - Steven Meisel



I had a strange dream last night. It was 7 in the morning and I'm awake. Oh my, that's a miracle. Anyway, there's this loud beeping sound outside, so I went to the window and see. Of course! I exclaimed. It's Mr. Mailman! I skipped my way out to get the mails. Wouldn't want to keep Mr. Mailman waiting now would I? And oh-mi-god. Perfect You falls into my hand. I'm so thrilled, I landed a huge sloppy kiss on Mr. Mailman's cheek. I walk gleefully towards my house. While sorting out the mails, I stumbled across Nick and Norah and of course I'm shocked because I didn't order any Nick and Norah. And Oh-no, I can't seem to find any Smart Boys and Fast Girls. I searched frantically. No, no. I gasped for air. This can't be happening. After waiting faithfully for this day to come, I never actually considered the disaster that would stumble across. I won't let this happen. I cried and cried, and losing all sense of time, I was suddenly drowning in my tears. I can't believe this. What is to happen? I tried to get hold of the chair but....

then,


My little brother pulled my hair and I opened my eyes to reality.


Strange, wouldn't you say?

No comments: