Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Just a meaningless kiss.

I found out that I get PMS post-menstruation, unlike most people who PMS during menstruation. Okay, this is seriously disgusting I don't know why Im even talking about it. Stop. Now. I.am.stopping.now.


Fast forward to an un-yucky topic, Aunty Ella( my dad's P.A) told me that Perfect You along with Smart Boys and Fast Girls will arrive on my doorsteps on 8th December, which is 11 days away, that could actually come off as a lifetime for me. Ah, I guess I just have to wait and ponder. Wait and ponder. That sounds a bit melodramatic, dont you think? At last, I'm living up to the blog's namesake.


My sister bought Harper's Bazaar, Tatler and Seventeen! Finally, something useful to kill away boredom. In Harper's Bazaar was this article about Chanel Cruise Heels Miami Vice that caught my eyes. It's so friggin cool. It brings a whole new definition of killer heels. Tatler is, of course like Tatler. I love Tatler because I like to see the last few pages where they show all the events, who attends them and I get to identify the ones I know. Yes, that is pathetic. Whats your point? I have no idea why I'm babbling about magazines because it's not like you guys care right?

I am so busy killing time with polyvore that I forgot to visit Mostly Model. Now, its down to the final two. I am so mad. I really need some catching up to do. So, to end this meaningless post which Im sure most of you have already left this web due to frustration / disgustion on my stupid post, this is a photo of Lakshmi Menon, (the next big thing in Modelling, she's Indian! and the face of Hermes) to those who stayed, faithfully. Thank you.



p/s; I seriously need to buy a book.
p.p/s; like you didnt know that already.

p.p.p/s; My Dad didn't went ballistic when I said I wanted a Sidekick.

p.p.p.p/s; I really have to get a life.

Waterpak,
TIQA

No comments: