Wednesday, November 19, 2008

You better watch out.

It's official. I hate Konnyaku Jellies. help me sabotage them! My father wants me to join a cooking class. I Said ok, because I figure that's way better than disturbing my little brother everyday. Then he said the word that I've been dreading my whole life, for reasons unfathomable to me. He's going to join. Without thinking, I said a flat No! and he's like "Why Not?" and at the back of my mind I'm thinking it is good for him to learn to cook something than French Toast but do I really have what it takes to endure the -whats gonna be a looooooong-class with him. It's still up on the air. Anyway, I'm looking for the website but I can't friggin find it. This is making me so depressed, I feel like cancelling my piano class. I know, right? I think the teacher might have lost faith in me because its taking me 4 weeks to learn a new song and that's not even playing it gracefully. Plus, he's starting to give me the note naming homework again. I thought we are beyond that now. I just have to try harder. I do. I like piano. I just don't like practising. Its so frustrating. I need this to stop. I need this to not stop.


What am I crapping about? Ooh. Marks and Spencer won't be having Christmas Sale! They changed the management, which is why Mr. British doesn't sign the letters anymore. It's some chinese from Singapore. This is not helping me turn the frown upside down. I need the Christmas Sale because it's like the only time I can buy tons and tons of Christmas biscuits. I like the Christmas biscuits. And the Santa Choclipop! I like that tooooo. Alah. I'm still gonna buy it. Even one. This is my goal.

can you smell the Christmas Spirit? I totally can. I just love Christmas stories on Hallmark. I saw one yesterday. But I've already seen it last year so its nothing new. I didn't cry because I know whats going to happen. This is totally weird. Why, you ask? Because I don't friggin celebrate Christmas!!

Okay. Need to go. Need to buy Tatler. Goodbye.

No comments: