Saturday, November 29, 2008

Now, look who's crawling back.

I finally figured out my true calling in Polyvore. It is not creating sets with clothes, nor is it sets copying a celebrity style. It is the random sets, where I just mix everything up. Some call it dream set. Well, dream set it is! I know, I make horrible ones, which is very messed up but I kind of like it. Yeah, I'm weird. Got a problem? I am learning though. Practice makes perfect right? And guess what, I got right for this question about Twilight and I'll be getting 10 favs. I was bugging Liyana about this a lot on Msn. Sorry, Lui and thankyou. Oh well. I better go now, before I suffocate you with these endless babbling.






Take me away by ChicLaTique



Keep Believing by ChicLaTique






Always and Forever by ChicLaTique

No comments: