Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Guess what? I lose two kg. But that's a different story. Trust me, you wouldn't want to know how. It would be the most disgusting thing you'll ever hear. However, we humans do it maybe twice a week.

I think this Survey thing is really starting to get into me. I am constantly looking for a new survey to do. I'm thinking about going to the class where they teach you how to sit up straight and walk with confidence booze. I am slouching badly, no matter how many times I try not to. But I think the class will mostly teach you ladylike stuff and damn I don't want to be all girly. Not that I have anything against it. It would be nice to be the queen of demure and politeness but I hate to break it to ya, I ain't that.


Anyway, to help ease your pain ( dying of boredom) I did a survey I would like to share :D


Ain't I sweet? haha.

1.Who was your last text from?
Maxis, haha.


2.Where was your default picture taken?
Mi casa.


3.Whats your middle name?
Atiqah I guess

4.Whats on your mind?
I am really bored.


5.Does your crush/girl friend/boy friend like you back?
doubt that, don't have one.

6.What is your current mood?
a little bit pissed, mostly bored.

7.What is your moms name?
Noranita Yahya


8.What color shirt are you wearing?
Yellow mellow.


9.Are you close with your dad?
I guess.


10.If you could go back in TIME and change something, would you?
dependable.


11.Have a crazy side?
Well, Yeah. But not to worry, I can control it.


12.Ever had a near death experience?
No, I guess.


13.Something you do a lot?
Sleep :D


14.Angry at anyone?
Yep.

15.Favorite Month?
June. Its mid-term holiday andddddddd my birthday is on June.


16.Name someone with the same birthday as you?
Justine Henine :))

oh, and Rozreen. Banyak lagi oh, :p


17.When was the last time you cried?
Sunday.


18.If you could have one super power what would it be?
I don't know. Invincible? That'd be cool. I could be kick ass all the time.


19.Whats the first thing you notice about the opposite sex?
Erm. Probably the face. haha


20.What do you usually order from Starbucks?
Caramel Frappe, cream based no toppings.Grande. (:


21.Favorite TV show(s)?
This will a long time. Hmm, Grey's, Private Practice, Ugly Betty, Pushing Daisies, Brothers and Sisters, 90210, October Road, Popular, Gossip Girl, That 70's Show, Big Shots, Shark, Cashmere Mafia, Lipstick Jungle, Friday Night Lights, babi banyak lagi.


22.Do you still watch kiddy movies?
Desperate times calls for desperate measure.


23.What are you eating or drinking at the moment?
My 8 glass of water.


24.Do you speak any other language?
Yeap.


25.Whats your favorite smell?
Influenced by my mother's obsession. Lavender.


26. Describe your life in one word.
Messy.

27.Have you ever kissed in the rain?
Nope, All around lips virgin :)

28.Ever kissed on the beach?
You know what this remind me of? Courtney and Jordan in Two Way Street. When they went to Miami. HAHA. Never.


29.What are you thinking about right now?
Two Way Street. and when is Perfect You coming.

30.What should you be doing?
Exactly what I'm doing. haha


31.Who was the last person that made you upset/angry?
My friend whom shall not be named

32.What are you listening to?
Panic at the Disco- Northern Downpour

33.Do you like working in the yard?
I am a lazy girl. I don't do hard works.

34.Do you ever want to get married? kids?
Ok, here's the thing. I don't mind getting married, but my husband have to die or I get a divorce because I want to lead a miserable life. I just adore love lost.

35.Do you act differently around the person you like?
I guess.

36.What is your natural hair color?
Black, I guess.

37.Who was the last person to make you smile?
Bazil. haha


38.What is your favorite meal at your favorite fast food restaurant?
Double Cheeseburger set.



39.Do you cut out coupons?
Like, hell yeah. Influenced, again by my mother.

40.Whats the weirdest thing under your bed?
Ooh. Chocolate wrappers I think. I throw them there so that my parents won't find out I ate all of the chocs.


I tag ;

Everyone who reads my blog.

1 comment:

Mila said...

Haha, I'll do this survey :)