Friday, November 28, 2008

It's not an obsession, its an addiction.

Hi. Me and Thursday, not really the best of friends. (Remember last week when Mr.Phua told me that the class was cancelled?) Anyway, today i went to watch Twilight which means that I'm totally in luck right but then they cut the kissing part which is totally infuriating. They did cut out some important parts that I find interesting, but there was this part that they keep the same eventhough no one would notice it if you cut it off, so credits. Example ; When in the garage, Jasper mentioned that "I have fight with guys like him. It's not easy".Then I went home, only to find out that I forgot to cancel my piano class. Sigh. After apologizing for the 100th time to my teacher, I decided to read four truths and a lie. Unfortunately, I feel asleep. On the 2nd page, no less! I guess thats the result for only sleeping 4 hours last night. Which is by the way, totally worth it because I get to watch that Kim Possible episode I've never seen. Who knew, She-Go was once a hero. Ah, back to the Thursday not my biggest fan, my dad got stucked in the traffic so I had to wait until 945 for the laptop. Then, my sister used the line so I couldn't go online. I finished Four Truths and a Lie while waiting for Gilmore Girls only to find out that there is no Gilmore Girls, instead there is America's Got Talent. My hearts breaking. Let's not talk about depressing stuffs or I might just commit suicide.
*tears*


You know how I notice things that people don't really care about? Well, I discovered some similarity between Kate Brian's The V club/Sweet 16 and Lauren Barnholdt's Two Way Street/ Four Truths and a Lie(FTAL). There is also something very similar in FTAL with Devon Delaney, but I lost the book,(I left it on my bus, and when i asked the bus driver he said he saw it but the next day, it was gone. Stupid asshole who stole my book, I hope you catch Spanish Influenza and die*is it obvious I'm thinking about Twilight) so I can't just quote it. It's something about knee touching.


Anyway, I typed it up just for you. Please don't be flattered.


KATE BRIAN

sweet 16- page 250.


Teagan finally looked at him and saw the uncertainty in his stunning blue eyes.


the V club- page 169.

He glanced up at her and Eva could swear there was a hint of uncertainty in his eyes.



LAUREN BARNHOLDT

Two Way Street - page 4


"Do you want some coffee?" my mom asks, which is ridiculous because she know I don't drink coffe. Coffee stunts your growth. I'm only five-foot-two, and I...


Four Truths and a Lie - page 34

"Coffee stunts your growth," Crissa says, frowning.

"Well, I'm already five foot two." I take a bite of my apple.



*take serious notice to the words in itallic.

Ah well I'm gonna go and do new sets for Polyvore. I might be a bit obsessed.

No comments: