Sunday, November 9, 2008

Save all the trouble.

I am my own choice. I am my own decision. I live my own life.


So why do I still hear them bitching? Dishing and talking, like everything they say would tear me apart. I'm not saying it won't, but I get to put myself together. I have to bring myself forward. I have to bear with these fears and put on a deaf ear. Life is nothing but an unexpected journey. I can't run around thinking everything is going to be my way. I can't strut my walk on the runway like the world revolves around me. I'll fall, I'll stumble around the walk, a few bruises along the way won't be enough to pull me down. I get to be strong. I get to be real. I get to confront my fears. But most of all, the thing I cherish the most, The thing that I thank god everyday when waking up in the morning, is the thing that makes me stand up proudly. I get to be true to myself.



it's going to take you a lot more than that to make me wave my white flag.


Waterpak,
TIQA

No comments: