Sunday, November 16, 2008

Stegner is here.



Finally. Kinokuniya updated the store. It's almost a miracle. And it's a good thing too because the store has too much potential to be wasted just like that. Me like. I wanted to buy Four Truths and a Lie but Sushi King was being such an ass and I got my Ikageso Karaage half an hour before the movie start. Then when I'm just about to get excited, my sister was already halfway talking to my father about her need for a new red cardigan. I know, I'm so devastated, but the thought that I still had Naomi and Ely's No Kiss List helped to ease my pain. A bit. didn't even get to see the store. I'm feeling down.

Oh, I know Devon Delaney's second title. It's Devon Delaney Should Totally Know Better. I'm excited. Lauren B just sent the draft to her editor, and I'm biting my nails. HA HA. I want to read Smart Boys and Fast Girls right now, but I know I have to wait for the mail because Aunty Ella accidentally ordered it so I can't just like run to Kinokuniya and buy it.


This is starting to bug me. Is it a sign that I've been seeing the same 5 tips for a flat stomach ad every website I go. I mean, I want to. I want to have a flat stomach, but lemme get this straight. It ain't gonna happen, so you and your fucking flat sto better run away from here. I'm eating so much that I wont be surprised to find out that I gain 10 pounds.

I better run nowwwwwwwww.
Before it's too lateeeeeee, and you won't even recognize me.


Gotta go. See you later.

No comments: