Friday, November 28, 2008

They fight. Paris falls.

Before you say that I am obsessed, let me explain my situation. It's 350am and I am nowhere near sleepy. I dont have any idea what to do for a set on Polyvore, and well. Googling Twilight just seems like a good idea at the time (which is now, for me)


So, I found out the most important sentences in Twilight andNew Moon. I remembered Eclipse was something like" My love for Jacob is eclipsed by my love for Edward" but not the exact quote. Couldn't find the one in Breaking Dawn. I'd have to have the book for me to find it.


Anyway, here goes :

Twilight

"It's twilight," Edward murmured. [...] "It's the safest time of day for us," he said, answering the unspoken question in my eyes. "The easiest time. But also the saddest, in a way ... the end of another day, the return of the night. Darkness is so predictable, don't you think?" He smiled wistfully."I like the night. Without the dark, we'd never see the stars."


New Moon

Tonight the sky was utterly black. Perhaps there was no moon tonight — a lunar eclipse, a new moon.A new moon. I shivered, though I wasn't cold.



So, turns out there is no blood type scene in the movie. It's never been filmed.

Haha. I am so fucking bored, it's obvious.

No comments: