Saturday, November 8, 2008

sorry, I don't do bitches.




Hai! I went to Hoomy's today. and Yes. I did badmouthed her. Not that it did any good, for me at least. She stood there grinning like an idiot when I told her I hate her and I never want to see her face again. I guess she just knows that no matter what she does, my love for her will never fade away*hand over the bucket, I need to puke* We went to KDE for breakfast. Checked out the Gym and decided we don't need any personal trainer. We have each other to lean on for support and encouragement. Went back to Hoomys and helped Nana with her English homework. It was kinda fun. We had to do this thing like you cut off one letter and make it another word, until we reach the end given word. The word given was Rich and the end word was Poor. We got stucked at Lick. Let's just say we gave out some suggestion that is not appropriate for a 8 years old to know. I then played everythinggirl.com with Ijah. Dude, that girl is seriously hostile. She actually stomps on your foot if you don't let her play when it's her turn. To think, she's only 6. Ahhh, it makes me wonder what has come to the world. Ooh, Naomi and Ely is so good. They even have this cute little icons. Like there's this two character named the same, Robin. One is a girl, the other is a boy. So when telling about The girl Robin there's this small icon indicating she's a girl, and vice versa. It's so cute.Hoomy is halfway through the book, which is a good thing for her because she's the kind of girl who buys a book, read two pages and give up. I read the excerpt of Nick and Norah's at the end of Naomi and Ely's. Fuck it. I love Rachel Cohn and David Levithan. They are so random, I can't help myself falling head over heels.

Oooh, Hoomy also taught me how to play DOTA. I'm not saying I'm getting the idea of it. All I can remember is that you have to press Enter before you chat. HAHA. I bet Azri's pissed when I wrote those craps. I don't know why people like DOTA. I mean, RO I get it. God, I used to play it. But DOTA is just running around killing people. You don't even get the chance to take a stroll, smell the flowers, drink a beer. All you get to do is Kill, kill,kill. Now I know why there are so many emos out there. In RO, you can get married. In DOTA, you can buy powerful weapons to kill the monsters. You see where I'm getting? Good.

Daddy has finally soften up and I can buy Perfect You on AMAZON. Take that, Siti Humairah!*oops, I didn't mean to reveal your first name.haha* I have to attend a wedding at Hulu Langat. Not that I'm complaining. *hints; cute guys* ^_^


you can jump in the lake, for all I care.


Waterpak,
TIQA

No comments: