Friday, November 7, 2008

This is what happens.

Greetings to all you earthlings. How was your day? Did you manage to finish the book you've been reading for the past two weeks? Or did you spent all of the morning and evening catching up with your sleep? Well, whatever it is that you did, I hope you had a good time doing it, because I sure as hell did. I got up at noon, and before you start saying what a lazy ass I am, I think I ought to say that I slept at 5 in the morning so waking up at noon isn't that bad. I watched Heroes because I missed yesterday's show due to being a kind and lovely sister(don't ask, long story), after that I hand over the remote to my little brother and went online searching in vain for Brothers and Sisters Season 2 Videos. Sadly, I had to download this thing called netflix and godknows I don't dare to download it, I had to settle watching Kitty and Robert's sweet moments on Youtube. And frankly, I kind of melted a bit. Yes, I admit. I'm a sucker for sweet romance. Time passes by like lightning, and the next thing I know it's already 5 o'clock.

Hoomy called to tell me that she just got Naomi and Ely's No Kiss List in the mail. I was fucking cursing her. I even threatened to put down the phone. It's just so not fair. Hopefully, I'm allowed to go to her house tomorrow so that I can badmouth her infront of her(kurangkan dosa sikit).


I am counting the minutes till 10 o'clock. I am so going to watch October Road. HAHA. Take that, Robbie Williams! (yes, I'm not making any sense right now). All you have to do right now is to thank god for not having to sit next to me because the next thing you know, I might just list down the 1000 places you should go before you die.

I was having this strange urge to send emails, probably due to reading The Guy Next Door so I did what I've been wanting to do for the past few weeks. I sent an email to Kinokuniya regarding the book Perfect You. Kinokuniya replied my email. Here is the email, and note: I am in drowning in my tears right now as I type this.


Re: Perfect You by Elizabeth Scott‏
From: KINOKUNIYA BOOK STORES (mys@kinokuniya.com)
Sent: Friday, 7 Nov, 2008 4: 37 PM
To: atieqqa khairi (the_rulez@hotmail.com)

Dear Atiqah, FYI, I already checked with our supplier unfortunately they out of stockfor the mentioned book.
Sorry for the inconvenience caused.
Thank you and have a good day.
Regards,Lis...
On Fri, 7 Nov 2008 01:10:42 +0800atieqqa khairi wrote:

> > I am Nurul 'Atiqah from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. I am a huge fan of your store in KLCC and I often go to your store. I was reading your FAQ and on question 3, asking wether can I order a title that BookWeb Malaysia does not carry at the moment, you answered and quoted " Yes, we can try to source for the title for you. Please write to mys@kinokuniya.com with the details of the title that you are looking for."

> > Therefore, I would like to give you details about the book that I hope you'd order it because I bet thousands of teenagers would go out and grab it like it's a 50% off on a Gucci sunglasses.
> > > The book is Perfect You by author, Elizabeth Scott. A notorious author among YA novels fan. > > >

Title :Perfect You>
Author :Elizabeth Scott>
Publisher :Simon Pulse (Paperback)
Genre :FictionISBN: 9781416953555
Number of Pages :304 pages
> Price in U.S :US$9.99>

> this is a link that gives you details about this book ;> > http://www.teenreads.com/reviews/9781416953555.asp> > >


> I am crossing my fingers and hopefully you'd be kind enough to order this book. I'm sure you won't regret it. > >
Your co-operation is very much appreciated. I would also like to receive an e-mail telling about the progress you did in search for the book. > > >
Yours faithfully,>
Nurul 'Atiqah.> > > > > > > > > > > >

Regards, Merchandising Department. KINOKUNIYA BOOK STORES (MALAYSIA) SDN BHD LOT 406-408 & 429-430,LEVEL 4, SURIA KLCC,KUALA LUMPUR CITY CENTRE,50088 KUALA LUMPUR.TEL : (03) 2164- 8133FAX : (03) 2161- 9133EMAIL: mys@kinokuniya.comWEBSITE: www.kinokuniya.com BUSINESS HOUR : 10.00am - 10.00pm daily.

No comments: