Saturday, November 8, 2008

I really hate those people

who jumps on the bandwagon. Get a life. They are like puppets on a string.



My november resolution; to watch all post/video by the13 authors that got challenged by Lauren Myracle to do the SCARE-A-THON

I've already read about Meg Cabot's, am watching Scott Westerfeld's video, waiting for Maureen Johnson's vid and I just can't wait for Stephenie Meyer's. I wonder what she'll end up doing. Also John Green but I don't have his blog so I don't know where to find out about it.


these are the authors that got challenged ;


Meg Cabot, Scott Westerfeld, Libba Bray, Holly Black, M.T. Anderson, Melissa De La Cruz, Cassie Clare, Shannon Hale, Kirsten Miller, John Green, Sarah Mlynowski, Maureen Johnson and Stephenie Meyer


Can't hardly wait. *grins*

No comments: