Sunday, November 23, 2008

I am officially wearing black.


This is the most heartbreaking news I've heard since Reese Witherspoon's split with Ryan Philippe(but I'm happy now Reese is playing house with Jake). Why, oh why? I know it's 14 years age difference but you must be blind if you don't think they're cute. Just look at them!! Daisy, Why can't you be like your bestfriend, Chung and her boyfriend, Alex Turner. Both Mark and Turner is in the music industry. Theyd go along. You guys could be like Brit's The O.C but you'll have to settle for Summer because Chung is so damn pretty all the time, no offence Lowe. You ruined this fantasy. You're gonna pay.





Baby, I know what I said before, about dumping Lowe. But Mark, seriously? Are you that absurd? We can never make it happen. So you have to just settle with the second best, ok? And that's Lowe. Now, go and take her back form the arms of that hideous Will Cameron. I do not want to listen about him being an ex boyfriend and all. You're her ex too. I don't care who got her first. She broke up with him to be with you, so now you have to persuade her again. I can't believe for a guy with a face so beautiful could be so stupid to let her go. Now, I demand it. Or we're over. Never going to talk again. Look who's crying now!

Daisy Lowe with fuckhead asshole.


I'M MOURNING. I AM IN GRIEVE.

No comments: