Sunday, November 9, 2008

you are no angel.

The thing about me is that I get excited too easily. When I say too easily, I actually mean, very very easily. Case in point, I was creating an account on Amazon and since I'm new they gave me this page full of reccomendations. Guess what? i saw This Lullaby. So my body went tingling all over. it's not like I don't have the book, it just excites me when I see something that I really really like. And sadly, there are too many things that I really really like. I also get excited when someone shares the same interest with me. FOr instance, when I first found out Sarah Dessen loves Friday Night Lights. I was like, OMG! there is also the situation when someone replies my comment. Example; on my birthday, Melissa Walker commented my blog. I was so thrilled, I could almost feel the euphoria all over. Adrenaline rushing through my veins.

Sometimes I just wish I'm not that easy to read. But I am, and theres nothing I can do about it. Even i there is, I don't want to because if I'm hard to read that its going to be hard for people to buy me presents and they'll buy me stuffs that I don't like. So the fact that I am easy to read is a win-win situation. I get stuffs I enjoy, plus it saves people all the trouble.


Waterpak,
TIQA

No comments: