Monday, November 10, 2008

I'm going to do my own walk.



So, I got this really weird email from someone I've never heard of before. It states in the email that it's a private invitation to join Shop It to Me. It's kind of freaky to get emails out of the blue but of course, I'm dying of curiosity so I decided to just gave it a shot. It's cool. It's like a website where you have your own personal shopper and you can choose your brands and size and they'll send you email what clothing suits you and all. Plus, you can only join by private invitation or so they say. I feel important. HAHA. Shop It To Me is a closed and private email list with a required subscription. I know, kind of interesting right? Not that I can afford any of it, Oh no. The brands listed was DKNY, Chanel, Dior and a lot of brands that I can only wish I get to wear. But, a girl can dream right? Who knows, I might win a jackpot and I could buy the Trump Tower. Who knows right? AHhh. The possibilities are endless.

So, I'm off now to drool myself over the stunning dresses and stilettos.

No comments: