Saturday, November 22, 2008

What a day

Hi! I'm at Hoomy's now. She's right next to me. I know, be jealous Fatin! Both of us with Deea was so determined to go jogging but sadly, five minutes after we jog I was already exhausted. So we decided to power walk, but Deea says it's more of a slow walk. So, yeah. We slowed walk for about an hour then decided to turn back and go to KDE because Deea was hungry. At KDE, Deea eats like she's been stranded on the desert for a month. Seriously. She had waffles with melted chocolate and 6 slices of toast with kaya. How she can manage to look that good is beyond my knowledge. Oh, can you believe it? She saw someone ordered scrambled eggs and she's like"That's tempting. But I'm full" and we( me and Hoomy) were like thank god, then she said "Nak share tak?" Ahh.

Anyway, we persuaded her that if she keeps eating we won't have time to swim. So, that finally got to her. She loves swimming. She's the only one who did some laps. I can't float. Ha ha. So I was like hanging to the side while Deea and Hoomy floated. (Hoomy insisted that she did not float but I still think she did)I tried to float but I'm so lazy to move my arms and legs. Apparently, in order to float you have to move your body or you'll drown. So, yeah. I mostly stayed on the shallow part of the pool. We even saw this Hubba Hubba boy. But sadly he has two girls by his side. Deea was devastated. Aww, you poor schmuck. We also went to the sauna, steam room and jacuzzi. That was fun. Deea saw me half naked. God, that was hilarious. She keeps apologizing but I don't really mind. It was an accident. She's freaky.


We then parted ways because Deea's house is at Taman TAR and I went back to Hoomy's. Oh, Deea's room is full of books. I'm so excited. She reads. I mean, really! She even reads that series by Scott Westerfeld. That's like, fabulous. I can't wait to borrow ;p

Hoomy is talking to Arrene and I'm off now. My father's picking me up at 430.

Goodbye, miss me while you can.

Waterpak,
TIQA

No comments: